This has been one of the busiest and most challenging months that I have encountered in quite a while, full of travel, family and writing this daily blog. While I am glad that the intensity will be over, this has been a tremendously satisfying endeavour.
As with any challenge, there are lessons to be learned.
- 30 days is a long time.
- There is a process: lather, rinse, repeat.
- Keep focus narrow, less is more.
- Flexible planning works best when things don’t go according to plan.
- Declaring a goal publically, helps persevere when things get tough.
- Way more people are paying attention than I imagined.
Tomorrow I will post links to all the posts that have been part of this 31 day challenge.
Thank you for taking this journey with me!!